The 2x12 Compact Rectifier® Cabinet may be the biggest sounding compact 2x12 cab you'll ever plug into!
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier® Cabinet Designs are known worldwide for their HUGE sound. These Closed Back Enclosures are Tight, Punchy and Incredibly Articulate. Each come stock with our Custom, English made Celestion Vintage 30 speakers. The 2x12 Recto® Compact has now established itself as the compact, tighter and more balanced-sounding 2x12 in the Rectifier® Cabinet Line. While it’s smaller size delivers more balance across lows, mids & highs, bass resonance and authoritative punch are still signatures of the Recto 2x12 Compact. Beyond its increased focus and tightness in lows, the 2x12 Compact is welcome to those seeking a smaller footprint and easier transport while making no sacrifices in legendary Rectifier tone. Made with 5/8" ply void-free, marine grade, Baltic Birch ply. Super strong rabbet corners are glued and nailed and all backs are gasket sealed to ensure an air-tight seal. Baffles are fitted with superior dado joint construction and braced. Grilles are wrapped around a separate grille board, not the baffle board. Grille material is made of strong twisted jute dipped in a special coating that filters top end for a sweeter response. If you need a cabinet that not only suits your playing style but enhances it, then plug your amp into a Rectifier cab!
- Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials
- Closed Back Design
- 120 Watt
- Custom, English Made Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers
- 8 Ohm
- Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet
- Black Taurus Vinyl Covering
- Black Twisted Jute Grille
- Black Piping
- Slip Cover
- Format: 2x12 Guitar Cabinet
- Standard Finish: Black Taurus Vinyl with Black Jute Grille
- Dimensions: 15 1/4" H x 26 3/4" W x 12 3/4" D
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- MESA/Boogie products sold by MESA/Boogie Hollywood are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any MESA/Boogie products outside of the US.