We want you to be satisfied with your purchase! If, for any reason, you are not satisfied you can return products for an exchange, refund or store credit. To make sure your return is processed quickly and to avoid adjustments to your refund or credit, please note the policy guidelines and steps you need to take below.
- To return an item, you must first obtain an RA (return authorization). Please contact us by phone (323-883-9090) or email (email@example.com) to receive an RA.
- Customers have 7 days to return a new product for a refund and up to 30 days to exchange or return a new product for store credit for the full purchase price. We consider 'Day 1' to be the date of purchase if in-store or if the item is shipped, the day of the first UPS delivery attempt.
- Customers are responsible for ALL shipping charges on returned items. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund or credit.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to us.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Items must be returned in their original condition with all original packing materials and included accessories intact, or a re-stocking fee of 15% will be applied.
- Returns are NOT accepted on special orders, consignment sales, used products, discounted items or as noted at the time of sale.
- Returns are NOT accepted on items that have been altered or damaged.
- In the unlikely event of a shipping damage claim, be sure to save all packaging and contact us immediately for further instructions.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us.