The 4x10 Vintage PowerHouse™ Bass Cabinet provides a rich, round and tight bass tone in a retro styled cab.
We've packed an array of classic features into our custom-built Traditional PowerHouse® Bass Cabinets. These cabinets provide an exceptional level of musical versatility and player convenience through the following features:
Aviation Style Bracing
A radical bracing concept borrowed from the aircraft industry. All structural reinforcement is dado-joined and sculpted to form an extremely strong skeleton that reduces weight, increases rigidity and improves structural integrity.
An innovative front-facing, multi-vent porting system that uses individually tuned triangular ports to enhance each part of the bass spectrum. Each port is part of the structure and reinforcement of the cab and speaker baffle in addition to its porting function. This goes way beyond the standard “shelf” designs or plastic port holes that blow all your tone out of one large port hole!
Our premium L-Pad high-frequency horn attenuator provides players with the ability to fully adjust the level of the tweeter, ranging from fully OFF, (bypassed) ON, or any point in-between for personalized high-frequency versatility and performance.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials
- 600 Watts RMS
- 8 (standard)
- Vintage PowerHouse™ Speakers
- Custom MESA High-Frequency Horn
- Exclusive Tuned Front Ported “Tri-Port” Design
- Speakon & ¼” Combination Connectors - Inputs AND Outputs
- AA Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet w/Aviation Style Bracing for Superior Strength & Reduced Weight
- Trak-Loc™ Removable Casters
- Recessed Metal Handles
- Lexan Corners
- Slip Cover
- Format: 4x10 Traditional PowerHouse Bass Cabinet
- Serial Number: P2-3806
- Black Bronco Vinyl with Black Jute Grille
- Dimensions: 25" H, 24-1/2" W, 19-1/2" D
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- This cab has NO transferable warranty.
- This item has been thoroughly checked & tech'd at the Mesa factory in Petaluma and is in 100% perfect working order.
- All used items sales are final sale. No returns accepted.
- MESA/Boogie products sold by MESA/Boogie Hollywood are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any MESA/Boogie products outside of the US.