TransAtlantic™ Cabinets for the ultimate open back 'shimmer & chime'...
Here's your final opportunity to pick up a TransAtlantic® Cabinet, as they are no longer in production. TransAtlantic Cabinets are designed provide the ultimate open back 'shimmer and chime' and complement our TransAtlantic TA-15 and TA-30 amplifiers. This is your final opportunity to pick one up at a great deal, as they are no longer in production.
Mesa® cabinets use the finest Marine Grade Baltic Birch; super strong, glued & nailed rabbet corners; backs have air-tight gasket seals. Baffles are fitted with superior dado joint construction and braced. Grille material is made of strong twisted jute dipped in a special coating that filters top end for a sweeter response.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials
- Serial Number: C-61497
- Open Back Design
- 180 Watt
- Celestion Custom 90 Speakers
- 8 Ohm
- Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet
- Black Taurus Vinyl Covering
- Gray & Black Weave Jute Grille
- Slip Cover
- 18" H, 27 in W, 11-3/4 in D
- 49 lbs.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- This amp has NO transferable warranty.
- This item has been thoroughly checked & tech'd at the Mesa factory in Petaluma and is in 100% perfect working order.
- All used items sales are final sale. No returns accepted.
- MESA/Boogie products sold by MESA/Boogie Hollywood are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any MESA/Boogie products outside of the US.