XL155 is a set of Round Wound Nickel-Plated Steel Strings, optimally designed for Jerry Jones Guitars/Bass Guitars. These Strings are no longer in production. Supply is limited.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Designed specifically for use with Jerry Jones long scale guitars and instruments
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084