Lone Star Cabinets are tuned for a looser, airy vibe that boasts low-end response and fills space while retaining stunning punch.
Mesa/Boogie Lone Star Cabinets are tuned for a looser, airy vibe that boasts low-end response and fills space while retaining stunning punch. They share the same 5/8" void-free birch ply as our Rectifier® cabinets to create the resonant signature and road-tough construction that have put Mesa® cabs on the biggest stages around the globe.
Not only are they the perfect match to our Lone Star™ amplifiers but they work well for any player wishing to marry the vintage sounds of yesteryear to their amplifier.
Mesa® cabinets use the finest Marine Grade Baltic Birch; super strong, glued & nailed rabbet corners; backs have air-tight gasket seals. Baffles are fitted with superior dado joint construction and braced. Grille material is made of strong twisted jute dipped in a special coating that filters top end for a sweeter response.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials
- Split Panel / Open Back Design
- 90 Watt
- Celestion Creamback 75W 12" Speaker - click for speaker details
- 8 Ohm
- Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet
- Black Taurus Covering
- Black Twisted Jute Grille
- Black Piping
- Slip Cover
- Format: 1x12 Cabinet
- Standard Finish: Black Taurus Vinyl with Black Jute Grille
- Dimensions: 18" H, 22 7/8" W, 11 3/4" D
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- MESA/Boogie products sold by MESA/Boogie Hollywood are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any MESA/Boogie products outside of the US.