With its FET/LDR analog circuit that gives you a warm, organic phaser, and the innovative μ-control technology, the Modulo Lunar lets you create waveforms and sounds of all kinds. From the classic rotary speaker to the modulations in step, everything is possible with the Modulo Lunar
Analog FET/LDR circuit with 4 stages of phase-shift
3 modes: Classic, Manual, Steps
Control for symmetry of the LFO
Optical Switch for Tap Tempo, Foot-Speed and Foot-Phase functions
Resonance up to 10dB
9 Volt D.C. ( Battery Not Included)
RES: Increases the resonance of the effect.
LFO SYM: Symmetry of the waveform. Turn to the right to increase the rise time, to the left to increase the fall time. In the center, the rise and fall times are equal.
- Manual: Stops the oscillation, and the effect acts as a fixed filter whose frequency is set by the RATE control and also modified by the Foot-Phase switch.
- Steps: Modulation in steps. The waveform is fragmented like a staircase, with a variable number of stairs.
STEPS: Controls the number of steps in which the waveform is divided.
RATE: Oscillation speed of effect. In Manual mode, controls the base frequency of the filter.
TRUE BYPASS: Turns on/off the effect. The true bypass switch allows your sound to remain intact when the effect is off.
CONTROL: Optical switch for the functions.
- Tap Tempo: Controls the effect speed by means of taping in the switch. To use it, simply tap in the switch three times, at the desired speed.
- Foot-Phase: In Manual Mode, modifies the filter frequency. The filter will rise gradually to its maximum frequency while the switch is pressed, returning to the base frequency when it is released.
- Foot-Speed: Modifies the speed of oscillation of the effect. The rate will rise gradually to its maximum speed while the switch is pressed, returning to the speed indicated by the RATE control (or marked on Tap Tempo) when it is released.
Speed and mode change indicator LED: When changing Mode/Steps, the LED will blink indicating the change. For optimum performance, position the knob to the center of the desired value.