Custom guitars & basses with hand-made craftsmanship and attention to detail by Mike Lull
Take a look at this spectacular Mike Lull T Bass in Vintage Burst with Mahogany body and Graphite Reinforced Mahogany neck with Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard. It is Mike’s take on the classic T-Bird style bass and takes “the thunder" to a whole new level! The T4 has deep and huge tones reminiscent of that 70’s grunt we all know and love but with a twist of extra sweetness and articulation. This unique tonal difference was accomplished by Mike reverse engineering a set of 1964 T-Bird pickups while adding his own take to the design creating truly earth shattering bassaliciousness!
And here’s another perk - no headstock dive! Yes the original 'Birds had headstocks that just loved to dive to the floor when hands were taken off the bass, Mike has aleviated this issue while at the same time dramatically lowering the weight making the bass’s overall ergonomics much friendlier to the player.
- This item qualifies for FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING within the 48 contiguous United States.
- If sold out, unavailable or unable to add to cart, please call (323) 883-9090 for availability. Products arrive daily!
- Model – T Bass
- Serial Number 1
- Body Finish – Vintage Burst
- Body Wood – Mahogany
- Neck Wood – Graphite Reinforced Mahogany with Brazillian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length – 34", 12" Radius
- Nutwidth – 1 1/2”, Bone Nut
- Frets – 21 [[Plek'd]]
- Neck Backshape – Standard
- Hardware – Hipshot Ultralite Tuners
- Bridge – Custom Chrome Bridge + Tailpiece
- Pickguard – White
- Pickups – Custom Lull T(neck,bridge)
- Switching – 3-Way
- Controls – Volume, Volume, Master Tone
- Strings - 45-105
- Hardshell Case Included